Wednesday 29 August 2007

the kusadasi sun

Today were 37^C with a UV index of 7, which is considered very high. But i did spend the entire day just laying in the sun. My skin now is very sun-tanned... I'm very proud of it.

I've made up my mind about those adidas shoes. I think that they are worth buying because they are cheaper than romania. but i hope that i'll find a narghila also.

The adidas are mine now. And the narghila tambien. Estoi broke. I mean almost broke. I still have enough money to survive. At least i hope so. Luckily i still have friends in case i need a loan... I feel kinda embarrassed because of this. This shows of the way life is. Yesterday i was rich. Today my budget is very tight. You can reach these two extreme states very quick, by making crucial decisions, and sometimes bad ones. Mine was a good one since i fulfilled every desire i had in my holiday in turkey. And i have to thank my parents for this. Without them, none of this would've been possible.

Broke but happy. From kusadasi, reporting from a bar, yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment