Friday 17 August 2007

It does not move me, it's not the kind of thing that I like.


Since writing entries in English is the new trend these days, I decided to write one on my own. Maybe more if the feedback is satisfying.

You might wonder what the title is all about. It's actually simple. I think you've seen the new Coca Cola commercial, so you must've heard the song that comes with it. It's a nice single from the Kaiser Chiefs, first used in 'The O.C." series. "Na Na Na Na Na" is the title. Quite funny, don't you think?

But this isn't the reason for this entry, although I am thinking of making my blog a little more... flexible. You probably don't understand what I mean, but I am going to explain myself. Instead of focusing on me, I am thinking of discussing different subjects that come from time to time. Of course, only the ones that are worth discussing.

See, I've reached a conclusion. It's not worth it. Everyday problems do not need to be discussed on a public board like a blog. People must not hear what's inside your soul. All your inner thoughts... because it can be dangerous. To much exposure is never good. In life, in ideas, and even in photography. Instead of focusing on problems and frustrations, I plan on focusing on more day-to-day stuff. Add some pictures, an ironic language, and 'voila' the recipe for a more flexile blog, as I like to call it.

From time to time, I will let that part of me who wants pour my heart to this blog. It's impossible not to do so. In the beggining that was the idea of the blog. But as I said before, not anymore. It's not the kind of thing that I like.

I think it's enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment